Sunday, May 10, 2009

what being more aware means for me

Being more aware-
here is my opinion of what it means to be more aware.

First, we are consciousness. Incarnated in individual bodies to experience ourselves.
I know of that, but on a day to day basis I realize what it means.

So that is what becoming more aware or being more aware means for me.
To become more aware that I am consciousness (god) itself.

This understanding influences my whole life. I choose a life of constant growth, sometimes it's challenging, sometimes full of bliss and sometimes almost boring.
Before I met my husband, I often felt alone and misunderstood by others because I couldn't believe the obvious or was to extreme and strange or seemingly arrogant for others.

Being more aware also has to do for me with the 2012 situation.
I don't know what's really going to happen, but while following my inner self or spirit for quite a while now, I believe that I am get shown good information.
I am still not sure how it will work out and if I should concentrate more on the physical changes or the one in a higher consciousness sense. It seems that in my path I am involved with both sides, where as my husband for example does not really require the earth change information.
Also a reason why I am so interested to hear more from YOU:-)

At this point in time being more aware also means for me, to become more aware of how to become wealthy and accumulate money. In the past I tried to avoid this issue and saw money as "the root of all evil" but through the secret I started to realize how restricted my perspective was. So most of my days I spend on reading and listening to inspirational speakers and top people in the financial world.
If you have any advice on how to become wealthy with an integrated spiritual understanding, then let me know!

So that's it from me for today..

Don't be shy, tell me your opinion on being more aware and your view on what's gonna happen and how we can become more aware on whatever it is.

Cheers jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment